Sunday, January 19, 2014

shadow box with banners

Lately I've been a real magpie- snatching up everything thats gold glittery and shiny. If the object doesn't sparkle I'll either spray paint it metallic gold or gold glitter it. I've had this shadow box for quite some time and haven't been able to find anything special enough to put into it. I went to the church of Oprah this morning (super soul Sunday on the OWN channel) I felt very inspired by the whole concept that "creativity is prayer" which was topic of the episode I watched. I gathered my gold glitter, the wooden shadow box, mini lights I had laying around after Christmas and a pack of paper I like a lot. This is what I created. The pictures don't do it justice- when the lights are on it's pretty darn cute, trust me.

No comments:

Post a Comment