Monday, July 14, 2014

T-Shirts

My very first job out of college was working at a screen printing company where we made mostly wildlife tshirts for places like Cabellas, Walmart and Farm Fleet stores. I worked on the ladies line and did things like backyard birds and apple pie americana samplers. It wasn't the coolest product in the world but it was a great job and I learned tons. I still love screen printing and am always thinking about doing my own shirts. So today I bought a two station screen printing machine and a dryer and I'm going to put it in the garage and start making shirts to sell. I think it's gonna be tons of fun. Basically Im just making designs that I'd like to buy. I want a great quality shirt thats super soft with a positive/ cute or silly message on the front. I can't find exactly what I want so Im going to make some. Here are the first six, email me and let me know what you think...

No comments:

Post a Comment